Hihy 送给 小懒猫兰 100个 Hihy 送给 派派儿 100个 Hihy 送给 桃子98 100个 可爱的小猴 送给 可爱的小猴 22个 化城跳伞馒头 送给 多巴塔 1个 化城跳伞馒头 送给 多巴塔 1个 化城跳伞馒头 送给 多巴塔 1个 化城跳伞馒头 送给 多巴塔 1个

1.每条头条拥有10分钟的展示时间

2.发送价值100元的礼物有机会上头条哦

3.您可以通过发价值更高的礼物的方式来占有头条

全部 >>情感 >>正文

Actually I am not greedy, so long as I don't have the worry, handles matter which oneself likes, my song, my movie, my diary, my job. I do will try harder and harder to complete each matter. Finally understood that, the heart may feel the pain, saw the guy's face whose you love deep, just such looking quietly, the heart is on the pain, I has been possible to hear the sound of it's breaking. Perhaps we are not suppose to be together, there is someone who is not mean for you, belong to you. how far the distance is that between us. but still joyful for slight nearness , and most of time i am treated by the feeling of bitter when i am be ignored. such coldly feeling surround me tight. I could not run away. This is the thing which a person must withstand when you love someone. for a person, i've realized the loneliness which i had never had . i've already been a fool,but still i act a mad role, must be the one who opens the mouth first.
本文来源:[简爱交友网,www.jianai360.com]
   简爱APP下载 1473 0

评论(0)

游戏说明
1.选择球员后用鼠标/键盘调整球员位置及力度进行射门
2.中国队头奖:私人海岛(5000金币),英格兰队头奖:10000金币,巴西队头奖:爱情殿堂(15000金币)
3.所获得的礼物自动进入我的道具